Have you ever fancied getting behind the bar and muddling your own mojito or stirring your own old fashioned? Ever wondered what goes into the art of creating a perfectly balanced cocktail? Ever pondered where the classic cocktails originate or modern creations come from that you regularly sip at Above Audio?
Our award winning mixologists host bespoke cocktail masterclasses for all occasions so whether you want to liven up a corporate event, add some excitement to some birthday drinks or simply want to buy something different for a gift, book a cocktail masterclass in Above Audio!
- Enjoy welcome drinks on arrival while the group meet
- Stories about where spirits come from and why some are better than others when it comes to making a cocktail
- A brief run through on bar equipment
- Tips and advice on methods used to make cocktails so you can have a go at creating your own amazing drinks
- A demonstration on how to make a classic cocktail from our award winning bartenders
- And, of course, each person gets to make and drink their own sumptuous cocktail!
All of this with the best back bar in Brighton at your fingertips! By the end of the masterclass not only will you be well on the way to becoming a cocktail connoisseur, but you’ve already enjoyed over £30 worth of alcohol to kick start your evening!
Prices from £30 a head for a two hour long masterclass.
The Above Audio team are flexible and are happy to tailor masterclasses to suit your requirements so contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your masterclass plans!
Please note that your details will not be passed on to any third parties and will only be used by Audio to contact you with regards to your particular enquiry.